The CompTIA 220-902 exam is one of two exams requires to obtain the CompTIA A+ (900 series). This exam will cover operating systems like Windows, Macintosh OSX and Linux as well as topics like security, software troubleshooting and operational procedures.
1) Which parameter of the Change Directory (CD) command in Windows moves the command-line prompt one folder up in the directory tree?
2) The 4 GB maximum file size limit and 2 TB maximum partition size limit are the characteristic features of:
3) Which Microsoft Windows version supports the use of the task bar on multiple monitors without the use of additional programs?
4) Preboot Execution Environment (PXE) and Apple NetBoot are two examples of technologies that enable booting a computer system with the use of a network interface.
5) When using Internet Explorer, what is the tab where you can manage pop-ups?
6) Where would you navigate to revert to a known working driver, after the updated driver has failed?
7) What is the name of a Windows account that enables users to have temporary access to a computer without the capability to install software or hardware, or change settings called?
8) What is the type of installation on a Windows system that will wipe all the contents of that partition?
9) Which of the following Windows options will use the least amount of power?
10) You can use the Windows Task Scheduler to schedule updates while everyone is out of the office, or during the weekend. Where would you navigate to find the Windows Task Scheduler?
11) Where can you find a shortcut icon to the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool while using Microsoft Windows 7?
12) What is the Windows built-in software that monitors network traffic requests, and will determine whether to block or allow it depending on the settings?
13) Which tab of the System Properties Windows applet provides access to the System Restore settings?
14) If you had a Windows system, what command prompt would you use to decompress update files?
15) What does the /R switch of the CHKDSK utility do on Disk Operating System (DOS), OS/2, or windows systems?
16) When you use the COPY command, what switch would you use to verify that new files are written correctly?
17) When a program installed in Windows stops responding or encounters an error, logs describing the error can be examined with the use of:
18) To troubleshoot applications running on a system by studying the usage of that application, you can use the Task Manager, and navigate to the Processes tab.
19) Which of the command-line commands in Microsoft Windows launches the Device Manager tool?
20) The Microsoft Windows command-line commands used for creating a directory or subdirectory include:
You can go back and review your answers or grade your test.