The CompTIA 220-902 exam is one of two exams requires to obtain the CompTIA A+ (900 series). This exam will cover operating systems like Windows, Macintosh OSX and Linux as well as topics like security, software troubleshooting and operational procedures.
1) While using Windows Vista, what utility would you use to monitor and change security settings for internet explorer?
2) A Microsoft Windows system utility designed to improve file access speed by consolidating data stored on a disk or drive is called
3) A framework providing access to a collection of tools that can be used by administrators and advanced users to manage networks, computers, services, and other system components in Windows is known as:
4) In Windows Disk Management utility on a local computer, a dynamic disk that has been moved from another computer and found by the local computer is labeled as what?
5) Choose the option that is a command-line command that can be used to copy one or more files from one location to another.
6) A system utility available in the Windows operating system that allows to roll back system files and settings to an earlier point in time is known as:
7) The Security tab in Microsoft Internet Explorer allows the user to impose restrictions on web content allowed in the IE web browser.
8) An operating system installation that saves all personal system settings, file locations, and applications from the older OS version is referred to as:
9) What is the name of a Microsoft Windows feature that allows for encrypting entire drives?
10) What is the file system would typically be designed to be used for optical media?
11) What is the maximum amount of partitions for a basic disk using GUID Partition Table (GPT) partition style with a Windows operating system?
12) Which tab in the Windows System Configuration utility contains the Diagnostic startup option?
13) What is the name of a system component designed for monitoring security and maintenance related items in Windows 7/8/8.1?
14) The ability to replace computer system components without causing interruption or needing to restart the system is known as:
15) What version of Microsoft Windows Vista does not have the Windows Aero as a default?
16) When you run the CHKDSK utility with the /F switch, which of the following will occur?
17) Which of the Windows Task Manager tabs in Windows 8 includes the information about the network resources usage under Networking tab in previous releases of the Microsoft OS?
18) Which DISKPART.EXE command can be used for managing the size of a disk volume?
19) An online Microsoft software distribution platform for games and apps is known as
20) Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool cannot be run inside Windows and requires computer restart (the utility is launched during reboot before loading the operating system).
You can go back and review your answers or grade your test.